logo
 
 
     
 

First time in the village school was started where children used to sit in Dharmshala but after increased strength people decided to have building for school. The people  collected huge amount (Rs. 2,00,000/- ,14 Acre land and 2 buildings) with the help of  late Jamanadas Badabhai, Shivabhai, Marghabhai Kishabhai, Umedbhai Bhailalbhai put lot of efforts for the establishment of Sardar Patel Vinay Mandir School. In 1945 the school was up to 9th std. In 1946 it reached to std. 10 and in 1947 classes of 9th std. started

1.Desaibhai Vastubhai Patel Vyayamshala was started in 1964 in the school compound with Rs. 50,000/- donated by Chunibhai Desaibhai.

2. One kindergarten was built by Chimanbhai Kashibhai Patel for small children.

3. Girl’s school building was built by Kishabhai Bhailalbhai Patel.

4. Science lab is built by Dahyabhai Khushalbhai.

5. Late Nathabhai Jethabhai Patel Assembly hall is constructed by Purshottambhai & Chhotabhai.

6. Rs. 2,50,000 was donated by Marghabhai K. P. & family for the construction of 24 rooms for Kumarshala.

Kumarshala building is built by Hirubhai Poojabhai Patel and family Mangaldas Laxmidas P. Library is built by Natvarbhai & Bipinbhai Patel in the memory of their father, for the reading of daily news papers, magazines and various books to widen children’s knowledge.

In 1960 building for Girl’s school is built by Chhotabhai and Ravjibhai Shankarbhai Patel with Rs. 1,00,000/- in the memory of their father

Dilipbhai Balubhai (A’ bad) donated for primary school building with furniture for std. 1st to 4th in which 10 divisions are running today with 430 students.Shree Pramukh Swami English Medium School was started in 1997 by Indubhai Motibhai. Initially it was started with K.G.- 1,2 and std. 1st with 70 students studying in it. Today it is reached up to std. 10th.

One Charity Hospital is built in 1933 by Bhikhabhai Jivabhai Patel (Vadodara).

In 1951 Kankuba Maternity Ward is built in the same compound. The Hospital was run by trust up to 1937 after that it was handed over to the District Local Board. Microscope, Machine, Oxygen cylinder and X-ray department is run by local charitable trust. One operation-theater is also built by Arvindbhai Rambhai Patel.

 
     
 
Copyrights © Ode Kelavni Mandal. All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & Developed By Young World Infotech (+91 98246 46279)